How To Make Bbq Chicken Ribs In The Oven
Here are The Ingredient and Procedure To Make Bbq Chicken Ribs In The Oven
- 2 racks pork ribs about 6 lbs
- 1 jar barbecue sauce
- Dry Rub
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper depending on the heat level you like
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- In a small bowl mix dry rub until combined and set aside
- Rinse pork ribs and pat dry with paper towels
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs, here is a great how to link
- Spread the dry rub all over the ribs making sure to cover both sides.
- Wrap ribs tightly in foil, place on baking sheet
- Bake for 3 hours for spare ribs, 2 hours for baby back ribs or until fork tender
- Open foil and drain the liquid from the ribs. Brush your favorite barbecue sauce on the ribs, broil for 5 minutes
- Remove and let the ribs rest 5-10 minutes before cutting. Serves 4-6
- 4 (4-6 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- If your chicken breasts are not even thickness, pound them even, or slice them so they are uniform in size and thickness.
- Place beaten egg in a shallow dish.
- Place breadcrumbs and spices in another shallow dish; stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg then in the breadcrumbs, coating both sides with the crumbs. Place in an even layer in the baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken looks golden and crisp. Do not turn.
- Pour the BBQ sauce evenly over the chicken and continue baking for 5-10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and chicken is cooked through.